Skip to content
Exploring their world is so exciting!
- Transition teachers plan thematic, multi-disciplinary, hands-on activities based on the children’s interests.
- Our process approach to art allows the children to freely explore the materials as they develop their small motor skills and imaginations.
- Children play outdoors daily in our large naturalized play yard, which includes a vegetable garden, that the children help to tend and harvest.
- We offer a play-based, Spanish immersion program.
- The teacher’s coach the children with peer interactions helping them to understand how to make friends and manage conflicts.
- Our teachers assist the children with toilet learning.