Skip to content
Competent and confident kids become successful adults!
- Our Emergent or Project based curriculum follows children’s natural curiosity about the world, modeled after Italian Reggio schools.
- Through hands-on exploration the children develop observational skills based on the scientific method of inquiry.
- Our whole language approach to reading readiness is literature based.
- We encourage children to communicate their ideas and knowledge of the world through artistic expression utilizing a wide array of mediums.
- We offer a Weekly Spanish immersion program
- A dance and creative movement program is offered during the winter months.
- Our children explore math on a concrete level using hands-on math manipulatives.
- Daily outdoor play includes group games, physical development and tending our vegetable garden.